Thursday, September 9, 2010

Strawberry Cheese Cake

Assalammualaikum...



Perrrgghhh!!! Finally... I managed to bake cheese cake! YES!! Guess what? It was my 1st trial and I can't help myself to just eat all the cheese cake... well... of course after gave some portion to my family... hehehe...

Here is the recipe... believe me... to bake cheese cake (well... i've never tried the steam bath method yet!) is not as hard as some people thought! The recipe is from a friend of mine. Credit to Sherina Salleh. Thanks Ina for the recipe *wink*.

150gm digestive biscuits; crushed
4-5 tbsp butter, melted
500gm cream cheese
1/4 cup sugar
2 eggs
1 tbsp vanilla
blueberry/strawberry filling (or any berry filling that u like!)

Method :
1. combined biscuits n butter n press into cake pan.chill.
2. beat cream cheese n sugar
3. add eggs n vanilla.
4. pour onto crust n bake for 20-25 mins @ 150 or 180 degree. depends on the oven.
5. Let cool completely before placing in fridge.

Happy viewing... Happy trying... Happy eating... Happy Hari Raya... hehehe...

Note : It suddenly reminds me of someone who just love cheese cake very much!!! *sigh*

Nashya Ariff

No comments: